megscottstudio
White Bird

Howdy from Meg Scott Studio

Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:10 am

Howdy everyone, My name is Megan aka Meg Scott Studio and I am a new designer here at ScrapBird. I am still loading kits and templates into my store but plan on opening on Valentine's Day. I am a stay at home mom with a teenager who has been designing for almost a three years now. I started as a signature tag designer, then paper crafter creating mini albums, then I went to graphic design school and now I love digital scrapbooking. I have also gotten into Hybrid work as well as Mixed Media painting. Currently, we live in Tucson, Arizona but have plans to move to who knows where but somewhere with rain and snow! :-)

I am a published poet and love to write, I love being creative and learning. I am excited to be here and can't wait to get to know everyone real soon through the forums and can't wait to see what your creative side is.

So since, you know a little about me, let me ask you one question... if you could travel to one place - whether its in the past or current, where would you go?

Me, I would like to travel to Scotland. My hubby is a true 'Scott' and I would have love to have been there during WIlliam Wallace's time. I would have also loved to have seen this.. http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/rmhttp/schoo ... rishof.jpg

So that is me, see you around the forums!

just-pjz
Blue Bird

Re: Howdy from Meg Scott Studio

Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:58 pm

Hi Megan :wave: , welcome to ScrapBird!!

I'm glad your career path has led you to digital and I look forward to seeing your goodies in the store!

Hope you make it to Scotland someday. I'm sure that would be a fabulous trip. Love the photo---how interesting!

I'm not a well-travelled person at all, so there are many, many places outside of Kentucky that I'm sure I'd love to visit! See all the Great Wonders. I'd love to see the Pyramids, if I could fly in and fly right back out. I'd really like to visit England, Australia, New Zealand. Greece would be lovely too. Of course, there is quite a bit here in the States that I've never seen as well, so it would be nice if my dh and I could pack up the kids and just head off, exploring.

megscottstudio
White Bird

Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:42 pm

Those sound like great places to travel. And yes, there are so many wonders to see here in the US as well. Hubby wants to rent an RV and travel around the US one day.

Alevtina
ScrapBird Designer

Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:36 am

Hi Megan, welcome to ScrapBird!!

Lora
ScrapBird Designer

Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:45 pm

Great to have you here, Meg!

EverythingErica
Blue Bird

Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:52 pm

Welcome to SB Meg. My DH is part Scot, his father came from Balliter, just outside Balmoral. Hmmm where would I like to travel! I think Turkey, Tunisia or in fact any of those warm Mediterranean countries, as for time travel it would have to be the British Regency period, I'm from the UK originally and I miss the history of the place.

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”