Deanna
White Bird

Hello!

Fri May 29, 2015 4:51 am

Hello ladies!
I'm Deanna, and I'm new here--
I think I had an account in the store a long time ago, but never ventured into the forum or gallery. I CT for Hot Flash Designs and several other designers that are at other stores.
I've been digi scrapping for several years--and I paper scrapped since my oldest granddaughter was born about 22 years ago. I went from paper to hybrid (for about a week) to digi--and I have to say, I love it--but then, I always loved working with the paper too. I still have a room full of supplies--even after purging a TON of stuff over the last several years.
I'm married to my high school sweetie. It will be 51 years in July. We were both born and raised and married in Michigan, lived in St. Louis area for a few years, then we moved to Sunny Southern California desert in 1972 and we've been here ever since. I still consider myself a Michigander though.
We have 4 grown and married children, and 15 beautiful grandchildren. We also have two--count them TWO rescue dogs. One is almost 16 years old--we've had her since she was 5 and her name is Molly. Then just before Christmas we added a 4-5 year old male Cocker spaniel we named Henry. (he found us--we looked all over for his parents, placed ads and flyers all over the place) Nothing. So, we kept him. He gets to visit the vet next week for a little surgery that he probably should have had when he was much younger!! NOT looking forward to that!!

Anyhow, most of my layouts are of my grandchildren, and sometimes I even sneak in one or two of my children when they were growing up. Thanks for having me!

Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist

Re: Hello!

Fri May 29, 2015 1:54 pm

Hi Deanna!

LOVE YOUR LAYOUTS!!!
I think my favorite it this one:
Baby Feet by Deanna

Welcome, welcome, welcome to Scrapbird. Hope you find a special comfy place here and join us in the challenges/forums/etc.

We would be tickled if you would post your layouts in the CSI (Comment, Support, Inspire) forum It is a daily thread where we share our layouts, chit chat and most of all, have fun!

P.S. The Scrapbird Welcome kit is on its way to your PM box!

sanra
Gold Bird

Fri May 29, 2015 5:57 pm

Welcome Deanna... We have a Molly dog, a schnauzer, and she runs the household. :D

Quite a few years ago I was looking for something different to do, instead of web site pages. I turned a corner on the internet and ran right smack into digital scrapbooking. Love it.. Most of mine are with grandkids and great grandkids.

Again WELCOME!!

Deanna
White Bird

Sat May 30, 2015 6:23 am

Thank you tbear for looking at my layouts! I love scrapping. The little girl in photo in that layout you picked out, is 8 years old now!! Time just flies. I love that photo--my daughter is an excellent photographer!!
Sanra, our dogs are pretty special too. When we got our Molly, we had THREE Molly's in our neighborhood!! There are only two now--the other one moved away. I guess Molly is a pretty popular name for a doggie!! :lol2:

Thanks for the nice welcomes!

kotare
ScrapBird Moderator

Sat May 30, 2015 7:15 am

Hi Deanna.
Welcome to ScrapBird. Sorry, I haven't had chance to look at any of your layouts yet. Real life is keeping my tied up at the moment. Hotflash has some great looking kits, you must love working with them.

Deanna
White Bird

Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:52 pm

Thank you! Yes, Marcia has some pretty nice things to work with, and I'm blessed by being her team. We're pretty close-knit! :wave:

Alevtina
ScrapBird Designer

Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:53 am

Hi Deanna.
Welcome to ScrapBird.

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”