Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist

New Forum Design Comments

Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:54 pm

Scrapbird has a whole new mobile-friendly forum design.

Tell us what you think about our new look.

Post your comments in this thread.

The person with the most helpful comment(s) will be awarded the April Collab Mega Kit!!

Entries must be made by April 30th

just-pjz
Blue Bird

Re: New Forum Design Comments

Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:10 pm

I love that Scrapbird is evolving and always looking for ways to improve. :yahoo:

I think screen-shot tutorials would be helpful, especially for me since I'm not very computer savvy. :oops:

For instance, I asked how to edit posts now (because I submitted before I was done :love: with my post) in another thread and kotare was nice (& quick!) to respond. The problem is that I don't see what her response says I should see.....she said that in the top right of my post will be some grey icons and the pencil is the edit.
I have a teal/green box in the top right of a posted post with the only options being "delete" "report post" "quote". I can't find a pencil. :confused:

just-pjz
Blue Bird

Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:27 pm

I like how the current Scrapbird Collab is shown on the right of the boards. It would be nice to see images there when new products are added to the store as well. Or the LO of the week.

Tbear

Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:50 pm

just-pjz wrote:I like how the current Scrapbird Collab is shown on the right of the boards. It would be nice to see images there when new products are added to the store as well. Or the LO of the week.

When you are reading this post, look to the right and top of this post. You should see a group of icons in a horizontal line. The first one is the pencil aka: edit tool.

Edit icon.jpg
Edit icon.jpg (14.68 KiB) Viewed 539 times

A great way to see what new products are in the store is to click on the Scrapbird Pinterest symbol. There is a board there just for new products. The board is updated whenever the products arrive in the store.

See it here

kotare
ScrapBird Moderator

Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:05 pm

just-pjz wrote:I like how the current Scrapbird Collab is shown on the right of the boards. It would be nice to see images there when new products are added to the store as well. Or the LO of the week.

Great suggestions. I would like to have one easy place to go to see all the latest products added to the store too.

just-pjz
Blue Bird

Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:43 pm

I did not know that about the Pinterest Board, thanks.

I don't have what you sho in your screenshot/attachment in my post boxes. I have a teal/green box with the words report this post and quotefollowed by actual quotation marks. If I can figure out how to show my screen I will. :D

Tbear wrote:

When you are reading this post, look to the right and top of this post. You should see a group of icons in a horizontal line. The first one is the pencil aka: edit tool.

Edit icon.jpg

A great way to see what new products are in the store is to click on the Scrapbird Pinterest symbol. There is a board there just for new products. The board is updated whenever the products arrive in the store.

See it here

Tbear

Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:48 pm

Ok, now that really is odd.

My thoughts are that you are using a different Internet browser than I am.

I'm still on Windows Explorer. What are you using?

just-pjz
Blue Bird

Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:51 pm

I'm sure that is my problem Tbear! I have a dinosaur of a computer...we still run Windows XP with a version of IE that is so old we can't upgrade. I'll log on from the iPad this evening and ooh and aah properly over all the new shiny bits!

Thanks for your help anyway ladies.

kotare
ScrapBird Moderator

Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:42 pm

Tbear wrote:A great way to see what new products are in the store is to click on the Scrapbird Pinterest symbol. There is a board there just for new products. The board is updated whenever the products arrive in the store.

See it here

Which of course, presumes that you are a member. An onsite feed would be much more convenient.

Tbear

Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:23 pm

Try this direct link to the New Products in the store:

New Products

If it works for you, I suggest you bookmark it for future use. :yes:

Return to “About ScrapBird - our scrappy home on the web”