moog
Digital Elite Team Artist

Re: What made you happy today?

Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:02 am

What made me happy today is that I was able to complete and post several layouts. I had hoped to do a lot more, but it's been a ridiculously busy month, what with visits from Emily and James, then a trip to stay with Gemma and Shawn for a few days, followed by a visit from my niece and her boyfriend. On top of that, it's been crazy at work all summer (A very long story) and I've had to be in at 6:30am. My bicycle has not been working, so that means taking the bus on Wed, Thu and Fri mornings and walking home (unless I'm offered a ride along the way) and leaving at 5am (in the dark) to walk on the weekends ( 3 1/2 miles), as the bus does not run. Consequently I'm so tired at the end of the day that I often fall asleep before cooking dinner. I'm lucky if I make it through my e-mail most nights. It should slow down next month, thank goodness, and I plan to take some vacation days. Perhaps I'll visit my sister in Maine, but I haven't made plans yet, but you'll definitely see more of me around here.

Tbear

Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:08 am

They are beautiful layouts too, Moog. Just reading about how you get to work and back home makes me tired! Hope you get your bicycle up and running soon. There will be snow on the ground (NO NO!) soon.

Vacation with your sisters sounds like a terrific idea. Hope you find time to rest, relax and enjoy!

Oh...and scrap too! :D

kathleennscraps
White Bird

Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:29 pm

I'm happy to say that my login is working again and I can peruse the gallery again. Whoot! :yahoo:

Tbear

Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:07 pm

kathleennscraps wrote:I'm happy to say that my login is working again and I can peruse the gallery again. Whoot! :yahoo:

I'm happy it all worked out for you!

kotare
ScrapBird Moderator

Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:32 am

kathleennscraps wrote:I'm happy to say that my login is working again and I can peruse the gallery again. Whoot! :yahoo:

YAY :yahoo: Glad you're back in business.

Return to “General Chatter”