Mamrotka
ScrapBird Designer

Grandparents Making Memories....for all the Grandmas

Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:57 pm

For a beloved grandchild, a grandparent is a very important person - to be treasured and valued above most all other relationships. A righteous grandparent, who lives their lives to inspire and enrich the lives of their grandchildren, is worth untold - to those who cherish and love them dearly. Taking the time to remember a grandparent requires so very little effort, and yet means so much. You know... grandparents really have it all -- what they really want -- is to hear from us!

Through their presence or their absence, our grandparents leave their indelible mark on each one of us...

A grandma is warm hugs and sweet memories. She remembers all of your accomplishments and forgets all of your mistakes.
Barbara Cage

Welcome all Grannies on forum!

JaeDee
ScrapBird Moderator
Location: Between the Rocky Mountains and the Great Salt Lake

Re: Grandparents Making Memories....for all the Grandmas

Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:23 pm

Yippee!
A new lovely place to have our granny chats, (I never felt comfortable at MM!) thanks so much Mamrotka!!
Today we are having a wonderful summer rainstorm that cooled things down to a lovely 77 degrees.
I have done some serious house*&#^ for the first time 6 weeks! So nice to feel good enough to do something beside sit in my chair.

I got my newest book from Mixbook yesterday! I was really impressed with the quality and the speed that they sent it. I highly recommend them.

So excited for this new venue!

JD

kjoistudios
Orange Bird

Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:25 pm

It's 78 here today! I can't believe it! No rain yet, but it's so cool! It's very strange for July. but I'll take it!
Joi-fully scrapping! Kara Jones K-Joi Studios
ImageImageImageImageImage

Heather
White Bird

Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:03 am

Hurrah! I love ScrapBird already!

kjoistudios
Orange Bird

Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:50 am

Hi Heather! :D
Joi-fully scrapping! Kara Jones K-Joi Studios
ImageImageImageImageImage

ScrapyAddie
White Bird

Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:51 am

HI!! I see I mis-spelled my user name. :oops: It's a hot day here, 30C then add humidity. I even took a fan out to the deck for supper. Of course, no AC here as we don't get this weather often.

Abby
White Bird

Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:24 am

Hi all you grannies! I have 5 perfect grandchildren (ummmm .. would I exaggerate?) .. they are such a joy to me and provide most of my scrapping inspiration.
Can't wait to see new layouts to inspire me - my mojo is sort of tired at the moment!
Thanks so much for providing this super place for us to play! ..Abby

EverythingErica
Blue Bird

Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:34 pm

ScrapyAddie wrote:HI!! I see I mis-spelled my user name. :oops: It's a hot day here, 30C then add humidity. I even took a fan out to the deck for supper. Of course, no AC here as we don't get this weather often.

Must be the heat Addie LOL Dang cold here and has been for the past few days, nothing like Canada of course or even the South Island of NZ but I'm still allowed to complain ;)

EverythingErica
Blue Bird

Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Abby wrote:Hi all you grannies! I have 5 perfect grandchildren (ummmm .. would I exaggerate?) .. they are such a joy to me and provide most of my scrapping inspiration.
Can't wait to see new layouts to inspire me - my mojo is sort of tired at the moment!

Our grandchildren ARE perfect, well in our eyes anyway :) Hi Abby and thank you from me too Marzena for making a fabulous grannies thread.

I only have one grandchild, Lee who is 10 but I do have Ian's grandchildren to boost this number to 7! All adults, Samantha, David, Emma, Laura, Sarah and young Kate who is 21. Lee was in hospital for two weeks with a bone infection, that was at the start of the school holidays four weeks ago and he's been home for the past two weeks still recovering, the district nurse comes in daily to change his pic lines with a treatment of antibiotics. He should be able to go back to school by about the 20th Aug but will still need to have weekly blood test until it's totally cleared up.

ScrapyAddie
White Bird

Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:44 pm

EverythingErica wrote:
Abby wrote:Hi all you grannies! I have 5 perfect grandchildren (ummmm .. would I exaggerate?) .. they are such a joy to me and provide most of my scrapping inspiration.

Our grandchildren ARE perfect, well in our eyes anyway :) Hi Abby and thank you from me too Marzena for making a fabulous grannies thread.

I only have one grandchild, Lee who is 10 but I do have Ian's grandchildren to boost this number to 7! All adults, Samantha, David, Emma, Laura, Sarah and young Kate who is 21. Lee was in hospital for two weeks with a bone infection, that was at the start of the school holidays four weeks ago and he's been home for the past two weeks still recovering, the district nurse comes in daily to change his pic lines with a treatment of antibiotics. He should be able to go back to school by about the 20th Aug but will still need to have weekly blood test until it's totally cleared up.

Oh my gosh Erica! That's scary business!

Return to “General Chatter”