Mamrotka
ScrapBird Designer

Re: Grandparents Making Memories....for all the Grandmas

Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:23 am

Thanks Linda :)
Everything is fine, the stitches removed, the wound is almost healed.

I have an exciting message for today!
My husband is going with the children to his parents for dinner :)
And I have a few hours time, off from the kids. :yahoo: :yahoo:
I'm working today ... I have so many new ideas for the kits, but I had no time to work.

Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist

Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:03 pm

Enjoy your time away from family. I know that might sound a bit unkind, but we all need a break now and then :yes:

Woot! New ideas for kits? Can't wait to see them!

All of us need to ask Santa for one big gift....more time in the day!!

But don't hold your breath. Last year I asked him for a Life's Delete Button.

I'm still waiting.

Tbear

Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:42 pm

From time to time, I'll repeat the post that is found here

Most of these store have had their sale running for awhile; I wanted you to see that Carla and Becky are now running a store wide sale too!

Right now, November 8th, these stores are running sales:
aadesigns
Baby Cakes
Becky's Creations
Black Lady Designs
Carla's Treasures
Chanel Designs
Kitty Scraps
Nanly Designe

And don't forget to check out the kits and Scrapbird collabs that are on sale and clearance sale. here

kotare
ScrapBird Moderator

Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:19 pm

Don't forget to sign-up for the ScrapBird Layout Artist Contest by Nov 25.

Each week from December 1st you will be given a kit to create 1 layout with; the idea is to use as much of the kit as you can to promote it to the best of your layout artist ability. Each week the members will vote on the contestants' layouts.

Join up to receive 4 kits in all, one per week, and the chance to win weekly and monthly prizes.
All contestants completing all 4 weekly challenges will receive the January ScrapBird mega kit.

The main aim is to have fun and show off your amazing and varied talents!
:yahoo: Sign up now to have some fun and challenge yourself in this awesome contest! :yahoo:

evergreen100
Orange Bird

Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:19 am

sanra wrote:I have not been posting in this thread as much as I should. Good to see everyone! It is hard for me to believe it is November already. We have 4 birthdays in November, g-granddaughter turns 1 year old and having her dedication and party, youngest DGD turns 22 and g-grandson will be 7 and I need to get his list of likes for a page. Need to find the list Evergreen100 used.

I email with her and she REALLY misses DSP!! I think it is going to take her awhile to get back into scrapping.

Thank you san and the other ladies for remembering and missing me :love2: :love2:, you all make me feel very loved . I hadnt been here or at any scrapbook site for ages and just thought I would check out the gallery and this thread this morning. I now have a lovely warm fuzzy feeling as I am reading the posts.

As san has said, I haven't got back into things since DSP closed, tried hard at MM but my heart was not in it, and have not been able to pick myself up again yet. I am glad that so many of you have found a home here, I hope this will be your happy place for a long time to come.

I have had a computer crash this last week and of course, had not saved my most recent email addresses. Thankfully, because I have not been scrapping apart from a few "quickies" to fill the requisite number of pages in photobooks for the gkids, I will not lose much of value. I have not got the computer back yet and I have commandeered my hubby's laptop for now :)

Tbear

Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:31 am

evergreen100 wrote:
sanra wrote:I have not been posting in this thread as much as I should. Good to see everyone! It is hard for me to believe it is November already. We have 4 birthdays in November, g-granddaughter turns 1 year old and having her dedication and party, youngest DGD turns 22 and g-grandson will be 7 and I need to get his list of likes for a page. Need to find the list Evergreen100 used.

I email with her and she REALLY misses DSP!! I think it is going to take her awhile to get back into scrapping.

Thank you san and the other ladies for remembering and missing me :love2: :love2:, you all make me feel very loved . I hadnt been here or at any scrapbook site for ages and just thought I would check out the gallery and this thread this morning. I now have a lovely warm fuzzy feeling as I am reading the posts.

As san has said, I haven't got back into things since DSP closed, tried hard at MM but my heart was not in it, and have not been able to pick myself up again yet. I am glad that so many of you have found a home here, I hope this will be your happy place for a long time to come.

I have had a computer crash this last week and of course, had not saved my most recent email addresses. Thankfully, because I have not been scrapping apart from a few "quickies" to fill the requisite number of pages in photobooks for the gkids, I will not lose much of value. I have not got the computer back yet and I have commandeered my hubby's laptop for now :)

Unbelievable. When I clicked on Scrapbird.com just now...my first thought was...I haven't heard from Jill for so long, wonder how she is doing.
Isn't that amazing when that happens?!!
We ALL MISS YOU TERRIBLY!
Hope you find your way back here and visit, scrap, laugh, and be apart of the Scrapbird family in a bigger way soon.
December is Scrapbird birthday month. So lots of challenges, prizes, sales and contests. hint...hint... :D

And if you haven't gotten your welcome kit, PM me and I'll make sure you get the store code. :yes:

kotare
ScrapBird Moderator

Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:58 am

Jill :wave:
Great to hear from you.

Janet

Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:51 pm

:yahoo2: Hi Jill!
So good to "see" you!!!!

sanra
Gold Bird

Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:33 pm

Hi EG... :wave: :wave: xoxoxoxoxoxo Miss you.. :hug: :hug:

Was thinking about you Thanksgiving. I thought it would be easy to get the likes and dislikes from the 5 g-grandkids between the ages of 1-7. But everyone wanted to tell me at once as they were running by. :lol: Decided 1-1 is much better.

Sorry about your computer crash. If you lost my address it is jusplainlivin@live.com

Mamrotka
ScrapBird Designer

Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:11 am

Hi evergreen100 :wave:
So good to "see" you here!

Sorry about your computer crash. :( But I hope you back here soon? :)

Return to “General Chatter”