kathleennscraps
White Bird

A valid form token could not be found

Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:42 am

Trying to download a LO and got above error message. Help!

kotare
ScrapBird Moderator

Re: A valid form token could not be found

Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:56 am

kathleennscraps wrote:Trying to download a LO and got above error message. Help!

You get that in the gallery if your page has been open too long - it times out. Does that sound right for your situation?
I will often open a few layouts I want to comment on, but If I'm too slow then they time out and I have to reload the page before I can comment.
I usually hit the back button to get away from the error message, then refresh the page again and I'm usually good to go.

moog
Digital Elite Team Artist

Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:34 am

It's so frustrating when I have a long list of credits, and then that happens when I try to post it. I'm going to try to remember to copy my credits before I hit "save changes" so I don't have to start over.

Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist

Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:20 pm

moog wrote:It's so frustrating when I have a long list of credits, and then that happens when I try to post it. I'm going to try to remember to copy my credits before I hit "save changes" so I don't have to start over.

Excellent idea!

I found that if you open a store tab for each product before you start your upload to the gallery, it helps. You can then just click on the open tab and get the credit link quickly.

Return to “General Chatter”