DSD Tutorial: Turn Your Photo Into A Magazine Cover Day 2
Let's add a small white border over the photo.
1. Make a new layer on top of the photo layer and name it Border
2. Fill the layer with white.
3. Click on the FX icon and choose Stroke.
4. Choose settings similar to these:
5. Change the Fill Opacity of this layer to 0 (zero)
You can always edit the color and size of this Stroke by double clicking on the word Stroke Let's create the magazine title
You will need a thick font and one that is easy to read.
I used the font Stencil for the title font and Myriad Pro for the word magazine.
Adjust your text size, color etc and place it where you want it on the page.
You can add FXs to the text to add a gradient, pattern, color overlay etc.
Here's what mine looks like so far:Day 2
Tomorrow we will add the Article teasers and (optional) date.
So be thinking of some article titles.
REMEMBER YOU CAN EDIT YOUR MAGAZINE AT ANY TIME BEFORE THE FINAL UPLOAD.