Remember that TV quiz show back before any of us were born called “Name that Tune?”
Contestants would try to guess the name of the song after hearing a small portion of it.
Well welcome to the 2016 Nutty iNSD version, “Name that Toon”
Periodically during the iNSD celebration, you will be given five clues.
The clues will help you figure out which cartoon character is being described.
You have one try to get it right, so make it count
All the animated characters are from the old cartoon television era. (Circa 50’s-60’s)
Winner will be award the coveted Nutshell prize!! Here's the first one:
1. I was born in the Warner Brother Studio
2. I first appeared in 1945 and became well known on kid’s Saturday morning cartoon shows.
3. I am always seeking l’amour
4. I am heavily scented and accented
5. The ladies with their white stripes cannot resist my peppy personality.NAME THAT TOON!