Mamrotka
ScrapBird Designer

I'm closing my challenges!

Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:25 am

Hello all!

I regret to inform that from November 1st, some of my challenges will be closed.

1 - All About Me Challenge - will be closed

2 - ATC Challenge - will be closed

3 - Brush Challenge - will be closed, but you can find it now in Country Liv's Graphics corner

4 - Dancing with letters - will be closed, but you can find it now in Elizabeth's Market Cross corner

5 - Font Challenge - will be closed

6 - Mamrotka BOGO Challenge - will be remain open. However Posting Bonus and Loyalty Stamps from November 1st, you will receive from Tbear, not from me. I just prepare a new thread and products, but it Tbear will be lead the challenge.

7 - Project 365 Challenge - will be closed

8 - Quick Click Challenge - will be remain open. However Posting Bonus and Loyalty Stamps from November 1st, you will receive from Tbear, not from me. I just prepare a new thread and products, but it Tbear will be lead the challenge.

Very sorry all the participants of my challenges.
The closure is due to the illness of my daughter. I must now devote her a lot of time on therapy.

Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist

Re: I'm closing my challenges!

Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:25 pm

Marzena, please know that we all understand that family comes first.
Prayers for your daughter, Melinka, you and your family! :hug:

Even though you will not be leading your challenges at this time, I am very happy to see that some of them will be taken over by other designers.

I know there is talk of the ATC challenge being incorporated into some of the challenge "twists" so that the ATC format will remain a big part of our future challenges.

And there will be more than enough loyalty challenges offered to complete the monthly card :yahoo2:

We are excited about the Halloween Treats party starting this Sunday. :D

And we are busy planning the December birthday bash too! :yahoo:

sanra
Gold Bird

Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:19 am

So sorry to hear about Melinka Gentle hugs and healing thoughts coming your way. :hug:

smikeel
Digital Elite Team Artist
Location: 200 miles away, in any direction, from a large city.

Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:33 pm

Marzena I'm so sorry to hear of little Melinka's illness. Tbear is correct in saying that we all understand that family comes first. I will be keeping all of you in my prayers. :hug:

Return to “Make Everything More Beautiful with Mamrotka”