Mamrotka
ScrapBird Designer

August - Designer Monthly Loyalty Card

Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:58 pm

**August - Designer Monthly Loyalty Card**

Right click and save August's Card - and keep this thread book marked so you don't miss cards from subsequent months!

The ScrapBird Designers are combining forces to offer you a great incentive to get scrapping.
Each month we will provide a new ScrapBird Loyalty Card for you, and various challenges will offer you a stamp for your card when you complete the challenge.

The card has 8 spots for stamps and when you have filled the card with 8 unique stamps within the calendar month
the card was issued you can request a free product in this forum.
Just display your finished card or post a link to it here in the forum here with your product request and copy that in a PM to the designer.
You can request your free product from any participating designer.
To clarify - You need to claim your free product within the current month or the first week of the following month at the latest.
So for example, when you fill your card for August you will need to claim your product by the 7th September.
One of the reasons for the one-week extension is because some challenges may lap over from the end of one month to the beginning of the next and you may have to wait for the stamp from the designer.

Please allow the designers a few days to reply especially if your request falls during a weekend. - but if you haven’t heard anything within 3 days then please do feel free to send a reminder to the designer in question.

You may request any single product up to $4.99 in value from any participating designer however you may not request any product that is connected with a currently running Buy One, Get one type challenge. ie. You may not use a free kit to earn another free kit.

Please add your completed Card to the ScrapBird Designer Monthly Loyalty Card Gallery - HERE

Each month there will be a new card offered in this forum. When you participate in an eligible challenge, the host will send you a stamp for your card. One layout per challenge earns you a stamp. A layout that satisfies more than one challenge (double duty) will earn a stamp for each challenge. That said, we are not encouraging double duty any more than usual - we want to see you do MORE layouts, not fewer! Let's get scrapping!

There is no limit to the number of filled cards you can present each month as long as they are filled from challenges completed during the calendar month of that particular card.

smikeel
Digital Elite Team Artist
Location: 200 miles away, in any direction, from a large city.

Re: August - Designer Monthly Loyalty Card

Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:21 pm

I have my very first Scrap Bird Loyalty Card Filled! Woo-Hoo!!! I had a Great time doing all these wonderful challenges.

August 2014 Loyalty Card

I would Love to, Please, have Touch Of Vintage Masks 01 by Mamrotka Designs.

I will also send a PM.

Thank you all soooo much!! :D

Mamrotka
ScrapBird Designer

Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:03 am

Thank you for join in ScrapBird and participate in Loyalty Challenges Kim :)
I'm sending you product that you choice :)

kotare
ScrapBird Moderator

Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:28 pm

Return to “ScrapBird Monthly Loyalty Club Challenge”