smikeel
Digital Elite Team Artist
Location: 200 miles away, in any direction, from a large city.

Re: March 1-31 2017

Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:46 pm

I do have a page for today - had to take the photo yesterday. :D

This is for Kotare's RSVP 2017 #8 Challenge-Pantone color of the year-Greenery.

Wearin' My Green
I used a paper (recolored to Greenery) from Beauty and Spirit Kit, Gold Rush Overlays both by Elizabeth's Market Cross.

I made the flowers using the Pantone Analogous Greenery Color Pairings.

Tbear

Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:29 pm

smikeel wrote:I do have a page for today - had to take the photo yesterday. :D

This is for Kotare's RSVP 2017 #8 Challenge-Pantone color of the year-Greenery.

Wearin' My Green
I used a paper (recolored to Greenery) from Beauty and Spirit Kit, Gold Rush Overlays both by Elizabeth's Market Cross.

I made the flowers using the Pantone Analogous Greenery Color Pairings.

Very creative ST Patrick's Day page! :like: :like:

Tbear

Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:41 pm

My Care Package arrived yesterday from hubby. He didn't do too bad. I got some software and some summer T-shirts since all I brought was winter clothes not knowing how long this trip would be...and limited to one suitcase and carryon.

I tried to install my accounting software...no go...incompatible with Windows 10...ugh!
Then I tried to install an old version of Photoshop CS3...serial code would not work! I suspect that is because I have already registered it on a different old computer and never took it off. That old computer is at Indy...hubby is in Ohio...ugh! But...

It allowed me a 30 free trial. Don't know what limitations that will have, but I'll try working with it later today.

He also sent season 2 of Hill Street Blues...God love him...except I have seen that series boucoup times. I guess one more time won't hurt :D

I've finished two library books since I've been here and two Kindle books that I downloaded before getting here.
I am soooo well read now :lol:

The library is very limited as expected being a small town. However, they are very friendly and said I could have a visitor's card. I had to deposit $20 that I will get back when I leave here...and I get to borrow 3 items at a time. Yay!!!!

No mice in the traps this morning. I think they are on to me... :wave:

sanra
Gold Bird

Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:32 am

KittyScrap always has great sample examples so I lifted KittyScrap's background example. :rolleye:

http://gallery.scrapbird.com/displayimage.php?pid=9531

Tbear

Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:04 pm

Sorry I didn't get any time to be here the last few days. We had another crisis.
The elderly dog who has pancreatitis had an acute flair up. It required an emergency trip to vets and lots of tears from both of us. We really thought he had severe internal bleeding and he was in a lot of pain.

The vet got him stable and he is home now. We must keep 24 hour watch on him. He seems better but has little control over his bowels or bladder. He's on eight different meds some of which are very bitter and difficult to get him to swallow.
My daughter took it very hard. Being so close to the car accident, it was a lot to endure.

The dog's "dad" is driving here today and staying for the weekend. We get along, but it still might be a bit tense here. I have some guy type jobs for him to do...might do both of us a lot of good if he gets them done. Then he is taking one of the other dogs back with him for the week and returning the following weekend because he has an out of town business trip that week. He travels a LOT.

Still loads of emotional and probably financial support to do here. No end date for me to return home, so I will continue to post when I can just like I have been doing this month.

sanra
Gold Bird

Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:28 pm

Lots of good thoughts and prayers heading your way. So sorry for everything happening. Sound like it was a very bad accident. Hope things will get better and you will be able to return home.... :hug: :hug:

smikeel

Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:30 pm

sanra wrote:KittyScrap always has great sample examples so I lifted KittyScrap's background example. :rolleye:

http://gallery.scrapbird.com/displayimage.php?pid=9531

This turned out really Cool!! :like: :like:

smikeel

Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:33 pm

sanra wrote:Lots of good thoughts and prayers heading your way. So sorry for everything happening. Sound like it was a very bad accident. Hope things will get better and you will be able to return home.... :hug: :hug:

I couldn't say it any better Tbear, so I ditto what Sanra said. :hug: :love2:

smikeel

Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:34 pm

I do finally have a page to post. :D This is for Kotare's 2017 RSVP #9 Challenge.

Rain
I used items from several Posting Bonus kits (Thank You Jennifer!) all by Dae Designs.

sanra
Gold Bird

Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:37 am

Return to “* COMMENT * SUPPORT * INSPIRE *”