Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:21 pm

Easter

Kit from my stash by former Scrapbird Designer, Love It Scrap It

For the New to Me Challenge: Anything Goes

kotare
ScrapBird Moderator

Re: April 1-30 2017

Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:08 am

Hope your changeover went smoothly TB. My 'vocabulary' has expanded significantly in the last week and I'm typing this on the OLD computer - 'nuff said?

Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist

Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:41 pm

kotare wrote:Hope your changeover went smoothly TB. My 'vocabulary' has expanded significantly in the last week and I'm typing this on the OLD computer - 'nuff said?

Yep, 'nuff said :lol:

smikeel
Location: 200 miles away, in any direction, from a large city.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Tbear wrote:Image
Easter

Kit from my stash by former Scrapbird Designer, Love It Scrap It

For the New to Me Challenge: Anything Goes

This is so Cute!! :like: :like:

smikeel

Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:50 pm

kotare wrote:Hope your changeover went smoothly TB. My 'vocabulary' has expanded significantly in the last week and I'm typing this on the OLD computer - 'nuff said?

And I bet I know every one of those words. :lol:

smikeel

Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:51 pm

smikeel

Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:05 pm

School was out for the Easter break all last week. The Beastie Boy spent the week with me - yep - grandma, grandma, grandma time. :lol:

I got a Jury Summons in December for January 9th - I did not have to go because it was cancelled.

I got another summons in March for tomorrow (April 24th) - that one has been confirmed - I have to go.

This means I will make a 45 mile trip (one way) to get to the courthouse, spend the day sitting on a hard chair, and hating every minute of it.

I cannot even begin to tell you how many summons I receive every year - I swear I am the only one on their list. :lol: Fortunately most of them are cancelled.

Twice in the past I called to question the frequency of them, and the clerk discovered I had been duplicated in their system when they did up-grades. Twice the clerk merged me into one entry. I am beginning to think I may have been duplicated again. There is supposed to be a longer period of time between summons once you have shown up, so if I get another one not to long after showing up for this one I will be on the phone again. :yes:

Tbear

Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:12 pm

smikeel wrote:School was out for the Easter break all last week. The Beastie Boy spent the week with me - yep - grandma, grandma, grandma time. :lol:

I got a Jury Summons in December for January 9th - I did not have to go because it was cancelled.

I got another summons in March for tomorrow (April 24th) - that one has been confirmed - I have to go.

This means I will make a 45 mile trip (one way) to get to the courthouse, spend the day sitting on a hard chair, and hating every minute of it.

I cannot even begin to tell you how many summons I receive every year - I swear I am the only one on their list. :lol: Fortunately most of them are cancelled.

Twice in the past I called to question the frequency of them, and the clerk discovered I had been duplicated in their system when they did up-grades. Twice the clerk merged me into one entry. I am beginning to think I may have been duplicated again. There is supposed to be a longer period of time between summons once you have shown up, so if I get another one not to long after showing up for this one I will be on the phone again. :yes:

Oh how I dread those summons! Luckily our town has a policy that they cannot call you more than once a year. In Indy, this is not a problem because the county is well populated. And now with my hearing or lack there of, I don't know any reason why an attorney or judge will allow me to sit on a jury. :agree: Nice to have some benefit from this god awful affliction. Did I just say that? You sure? I didn't hear a thing... :wave:

Tbear

Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:13 pm

Prom Night

Photo of DGD who has grown up much faster than anyone will admit :lol:

Yay...got mine done for Kotare's RSVP challenge

smikeel

Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:22 pm

Tbear wrote:Image
Prom Night

Photo of DGD who has grown up much faster than anyone will admit :lol:

Yay...got mine done for Kotare's RSVP challenge

It seems like one day they are toddling around, and the next day they are tall! She and this page are Gorgeous TB! :like: :like:

Return to “* COMMENT * SUPPORT * INSPIRE *”