User avatar
Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist
Posts: 7477
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:41 pm
Location: Midwest, USA

Re: August 1-31st 2017

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:36 pm

Image
Adopt Me

I got to ride along on one of these when my DD was volunteering at the Humane Society.
Got to see a lot of friendly people.
Linus got adopted.
I didn't :crying:

User avatar
sanra
Gold Bird
Posts: 1925
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:11 am

Re: August 1-31st 2017

Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:00 pm

Tbear wrote:Image
Adopt Me

I got to ride along on one of these when my DD was volunteering at the Humane Society.
Got to see a lot of friendly people.
Linus got adopted.
I didn't :crying:


:lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT layout
Image

User avatar
Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist
Posts: 7477
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:41 pm
Location: Midwest, USA

Re: August 1-31st 2017

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:46 pm


User avatar
Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist
Posts: 7477
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:41 pm
Location: Midwest, USA

Re: August 1-31st 2017

Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:13 pm

Kim, how is the house renovation coming along?
Is Bubba helping :)
How is he adjusting to his new family?

Sanra, how are you and John doing? Sure hope you're feeling much much better now. :yes:

User avatar
sanra
Gold Bird
Posts: 1925
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:11 am

Re: August 1-31st 2017

Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:10 am



Nice, nice NICE!!!!!! EXTRA NICE!! :like: :like: :like:
Image

User avatar
sanra
Gold Bird
Posts: 1925
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:11 am

Re: August 1-31st 2017

Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:18 am

Update... Our social calendar consists of doctor appointments... :rolleye: :rolleye:

Both of us have been doing good.. As long as I can take two steps forward and only one back I have made a Great accomplishment.. :agree: :agree:

Weather has gotten cooler. It has been hot out here and no rain.

Really like your Julia lift... Been working on the looking thru the boards.. might have to change to a different one.

I have finished all John's Heritage stuff and put it away.. He has way to many John William or William John in one family!!
Image

User avatar
Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist
Posts: 7477
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:41 pm
Location: Midwest, USA

Re: August 1-31st 2017

Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:07 pm

sanra wrote:Update... Our social calendar consists of doctor appointments... :rolleye: :rolleye:

Both of us have been doing good.. As long as I can take two steps forward and only one back I have made a Great accomplishment.. :agree: :agree:

Weather has gotten cooler. It has been hot out here and no rain.

Really like your Julia lift... Been working on the looking thru the boards.. might have to change to a different one.

I have finished all John's Heritage stuff and put it away.. He has way to many John William or William John in one family!!


I hear you about the doctor appointments.
You know what they say...

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Especially if your aim is good. :D

User avatar
Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist
Posts: 7477
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:41 pm
Location: Midwest, USA

Re: August 1-31st 2017

Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:16 pm

When my oldest sister and I were in high school, it was the sophomore project every year to complete an extended family tree.

My sister had it worse than I did because there just wasn't a lot of records of family names in my parent's memories or photo albums and there wasn't any Internet or other outside source. Mom was more than 50% deaf at that time, so telephoning relatives for info wasn't an option either.
Dad believed all school homework was women's work, so he didn't get involved either.

My sister didn't have a very completed family tree, but pulled a "B" for her effort and how pretty she made her tree.

When it was my turn, those same conditions were there but mom decided "What the heck. Time to fill in the blanks."

She added a Peter to every family.

She said "Every family needs a good peter."

I got an "A"

Sister Margaret Virgin Mary was impressed. Me thinks she had some unresolved issues.
:D

User avatar
sanra
Gold Bird
Posts: 1925
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:11 am

Re: August 1-31st 2017

Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:05 pm

Tbear wrote:When my oldest sister and I were in high school, it was the sophomore project every year to complete an extended family tree.

My sister had it worse than I did because there just wasn't a lot of records of family names in my parent's memories or photo albums and there wasn't any Internet or other outside source. Mom was more than 50% deaf at that time, so telephoning relatives for info wasn't an option either.
Dad believed all school homework was women's work, so he didn't get involved either.

My sister didn't have a very completed family tree, but pulled a "B" for her effort and how pretty she made her tree.

When it was my turn, those same conditions were there but mom decided "What the heck. Time to fill in the blanks."

She added a Peter to every family.

She said "Every family needs a good peter."

I got an "A"

Sister Margaret Virgin Mary was impressed. Me thinks she had some unresolved issues.
:D


Oh my goodness.... This made me laugh out loud.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

User avatar
sanra
Gold Bird
Posts: 1925
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:11 am

Re: August 1-31st 2017

Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:03 am

This is what you call a copy lift of a layout. :D
Image

http://gallery.scrapbird.com/displayimage.php?pid=9931


Image
Image

Return to “* COMMENT * SUPPORT * INSPIRE *”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest