Short instructions on how to create your own gallery:
1. Create an account and login.
2. To be able to add layouts to the gallery, you must first create your own gallery (album):
- Click on "my profile"
- From the drop-down list, select "create / order my albums"
- At the bottom of the page, click the green plus "new album"
- Enter the name of the album and click OK
- Now you can add layouts to your own album
ADDING LAYOUTS TO MULTIPLE GALLERIES
If you have created a layout and want to add, for example, to the challenges gallery (or galleries designer):
1. Click "upload file"
2. From the drop-down menu, select the name of your own album.
3. Click the browse button and select the layout from your computer
4. Click "Continue"
5. Add a title and description. Remember that crediting the designer is encouraged, but other store names and off-site links are not allowed.
6. You can add your layout to multiple galleries.
- Hover over the "Keywords" box and choose "Insert From List"
- A window opens with all the gallery names.
- Click once on each gallery where you want your layout to appear.
- Click the X at the bottom left to close the menu
7. Click "Apply Changes"
8. Click on the Scrapbird mascot at the top left and you're done!
Your layout is in your personal gallery and the additional galleries you chose.