Carole
ScrapBird Designer

Closing My Scrapbird Store

Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:19 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will sadly be closing my Scrapbird store. It was a tough decision to make, but because of health reasons I simply haven't had the energy to devote to the community here the way I would have liked.

I want to thank each and every one of you who have participated in my challenges over the years, and let you know how touched and honored I am whenever I see the lovely layouts you've created using one of my page kits.

Bless you all, I hope to see you around on social media, (although I have no plans to return to Facebook until after the election is over)!
- Carole :)

PS - Starting tomorrow, August 15th through the 22nd, everything in my store will be on sale at 50% off.

EverythingErica
Blue Bird

Re: Closing My Scrapbird Store

Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:01 pm

How very sad to hear this Carole. :crying: :crying: Your kits are wonderful and you're a very talented artist. It was a delight to work with you in the past. Good luck for your future and I hope you can overcome your health issues soon. :hug:

Elizabeth
ScrapBird Designer

Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:12 am

I hope to see you on facebook too Carole! Though I understand about the election, lol. Sorry to see you close your store!

LindaHolden
Digital Elite Team Artist

Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:59 pm

Carole, Your beautiful designs are an inspiration. Enjoy a little less stress but keep up your creativity.

kathleennscraps
White Bird

Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:17 am

Whaaaa! Sorry I missed the closing sale, but Carole you must take care of life's important issues and health is a big one. All the best to you and yours. I will open up the archives and scrap with the 100's of kits I have of yours from DSP days!

Return to “Carole's Share The Luv Challenge”