kotare
ScrapBird Moderator

ATC ABC - W

Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:48 am

Welcome to the 2016 ATC ABC challenge.

As you may have guessed from the title, the challenge is to take the year to produce an alphabet, that is meaningful to you, on ATC-sized cards.
You can pick any topic you like. It might be an 'ABC of Me' - all about yourself, or it could be about one of your hobbies, favourite words, family members absolutely anything you like.

* World * Water * Win * Waddle * Wade * Wings * Wax * Wilt * Weather *

ATC size is 2.5" x 3.5" so it is only a small work space, you will probably need to get creative or symbolic to express yourself.
However, you need not limit yourself to only one card per letter. You may have multiple topics for some letters and struggle to find any for others.

Every two weeks I will prompt you with the next letter and a thread to post it in but feel free to join in at any time and re-visit earlier letters.
This is an off-shoot of the Art Journal Challenge so we'll use the same forum and gallery for both.

What are you going to do with 26 layouts in this small size?
They make a fun pocket sized album if mounted on a ring OR they can be mounted in base-ball card collectors pages that hold nine at a time.

GALLERY: Art Journal Challenge Gallery
Please use appropriate credits for any products you use.

Feel free to discuss the current assignment or ask any questions in this thread.

USEFUL LINKS

Art Journal Challenge Gallery - for posting challenge layouts
Art Journaling Products - share your favourite ScrapBird art journaling products and keep up with what's new.

smikeel
Digital Elite Team Artist
Location: 200 miles away, in any direction, from a large city.

Re: ATC ABC - W

Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:05 pm

Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist

Re: ATC ABC - W

Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:34 pm

W is for Winnie

Winnie: One of my two life-time heroes. (The other being Kermit the Frog)
I like both versions of Winnie: the original by A.A. Milne and the Disney one.

Over the years, I've gotten many stuffed-with-fluff Pooh Bears as gifts.

This one sits in a guest bedroom where he enjoys the company of many of his friends.

Return to “Art Journal Challenge”