OliviaDunaway
ScrapBird Designer

See You In September!

Wed May 11, 2016 8:47 pm

Hello Friends! I am going to miss you this summer as I tend to my family and my home. I am taking a hiatus until next September from designing. My shop will remain open here at ScrapBird in case there is anything you might need but I will not be adding to it until I return. My challenges will also be suspended but will begin again when I get back. There are plenty of challenges left to keep you busy and I expect you all to continue cranking out those gorgeous layouts. See you in September . . .

:love:

__________*SHOP * PINTEREST * TWITTER * GOOGLE+ * FACEBOOK*__________

Betsyfru
Digital Elite Team Artist

Re: See You In September!

Wed May 11, 2016 9:43 pm

Gosh, Olivia! What a surprise! we'll miss you but I hope you are able to take care of everything that needs taking care of and that you come back to us refreshed and renewed! I'll keep you in my prayers...

smikeel
Location: 200 miles away, in any direction, from a large city.

Wed May 11, 2016 9:47 pm

Betsy said it perfectly Olivia. You, and your family will be in my prayers also. :hug: :love2:

Tbear

Thu May 12, 2016 1:01 pm

Betsyfru wrote:Gosh, Olivia! What a surprise! we'll miss you but I hope you are able to take care of everything that needs taking care of and that you come back to us refreshed and renewed! I'll keep you in my prayers...

I'm standing beside Betsy and whispering...Yes, God, just what she is saying...ditto, ditto, ditto :yes: :yes: :yes:

sanra
Gold Bird

Thu May 12, 2016 5:49 pm

Will miss you.... :yes:

Return to “Country Liv's Graphics”