barbaraj
Gold Bird
Posts: 524
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:36 pm
Location: East Coast USA

Re: Christmas in July - 3-2-1 Go! Challenge

Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:59 pm

This duplicated for some reason and don't know how to delete it. So I'll just chat here awhile before I continue my uploading. I am having so much fun with CIJ and my mojo is going really crazy. I love being crazy so I'm very happy! :yahoo:

User avatar
OliviaDunaway
ScrapBird Designer
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:30 pm
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger Facebook Google+

Re: Christmas in July - 3-2-1 Go! Challenge

Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:05 pm

barbaraj wrote:Fun challenge again! I made the mask with multiple use of the glitter dots element from Mother's Day 2. Main kit is Glorious Christmas which is a fantastic kit!

Image
http://gallery.scrapbird.com/displayima ... play_media


Wow Barbara! This is beautiful! Love everything about it. Thanks so much for the compliment! You rock!
CLG-GreatIdea!Flair.png
CLG-GreatIdea!Flair.png (13.88 KiB) Viewed 253 times
Image

__________*SHOP * PINTEREST * TWITTER * GOOGLE+ * FACEBOOK*__________

User avatar
OliviaDunaway
ScrapBird Designer
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:30 pm
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger Facebook Google+

Re: Christmas in July - 3-2-1 Go! Challenge

Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:06 pm

barbaraj wrote:This duplicated for some reason and don't know how to delete it. So I'll just chat here awhile before I continue my uploading. I am having so much fun with CIJ and my mojo is going really crazy. I love being crazy so I'm very happy! :yahoo:


Barbara you are in good company to be going crazy! Tbear went last week and I am on my way now! :lol2:
Image

__________*SHOP * PINTEREST * TWITTER * GOOGLE+ * FACEBOOK*__________

User avatar
Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist
Posts: 7531
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:41 pm
Location: Midwest, USA

Re: Christmas in July - 3-2-1 Go! Challenge

Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:16 pm

OliviaDunaway wrote:
barbaraj wrote:This duplicated for some reason and don't know how to delete it. So I'll just chat here awhile before I continue my uploading. I am having so much fun with CIJ and my mojo is going really crazy. I love being crazy so I'm very happy! :yahoo:


Barbara you are in good company to be going crazy! Tbear went last week and I am on my way now! :lol2:

Last week????
OMG...was 1975 last week???? :o

User avatar
OliviaDunaway
ScrapBird Designer
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:30 pm
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger Facebook Google+

Re: Christmas in July - 3-2-1 Go! Challenge

Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:59 pm

Tbear wrote:Barbara you are in good company to be going crazy! Tbear went last week and I am on my way now! :lol2:

Last week????
OMG...was 1975 last week???? :o


Of course it was darling. You just have a sit down right here and I will go and get your lap robe, hearing horn, and your meds. That's a good girl (patting the bewildered Tbear on her back). Snickering, someone take a photo while she is still too dazed to protest! :D
Image

__________*SHOP * PINTEREST * TWITTER * GOOGLE+ * FACEBOOK*__________

User avatar
moog
Digital Elite Team Artist
Posts: 474
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:24 am

Re: Christmas in July - 3-2-1 Go! Challenge

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:35 pm

I, too, used "Glorious Christmas"
Image

Believe
http://gallery.scrapbird.com/displayimage.php?pid=5733

"Glorious Christmas" kit by Country Liv's Graphics
http://scrapbird.com/-c-83/christmas-in ... 15365.html

User avatar
Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist
Posts: 7531
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:41 pm
Location: Midwest, USA

Re: Christmas in July - 3-2-1 Go! Challenge

Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:10 am

OliviaDunaway wrote:
Tbear wrote:Barbara you are in good company to be going crazy! Tbear went last week and I am on my way now! :lol2:

Last week????
OMG...was 1975 last week???? :o


Of course it was darling. You just have a sit down right here and I will go and get your lap robe, hearing horn, and your meds. That's a good girl (patting the bewildered Tbear on her back). Snickering, someone take a photo while she is still too dazed to protest! :D

:lol2: :lol2:

User avatar
OliviaDunaway
ScrapBird Designer
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:30 pm
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger Facebook Google+

Re: Christmas in July - 3-2-1 Go! Challenge

Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:50 pm

moog wrote:I, too, used "Glorious Christmas"
Image

Believe
http://gallery.scrapbird.com/displayimage.php?pid=5733

"Glorious Christmas" kit by Country Liv's Graphics
http://scrapbird.com/-c-83/christmas-in ... 15365.html


Love your layout Moog!
Image

__________*SHOP * PINTEREST * TWITTER * GOOGLE+ * FACEBOOK*__________

Return to “3-2-1 GO!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest