OliviaDunaway
ScrapBird Designer

Challenge Surprise for May!

Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:32 pm

Welcome to my Surprise Challenge!

This month I am going to do something way out of my comfort zone but seems to be what is very popular in challenge forums nowadays. We are going to do a PROGRESSIVE SCRAP! (This is a Loyalty Stamp Challenge.)

Rules:

This challenge will only be active for 15 days! Every other day, for 14 days, I will Private Message you the links for the products you must use per that day's instructions. You must download the parts and follow that day's instructions for your layout. The instructions will be listed, by day, in my surprise challenge forum.

You have until Midnight (EDST) the following day to post your layout thus far in theProgressive Scrap Gallery and a link to it in that day's thread.

Once you link your entry, I will Private Message you the download link for the next day's part. Remember, you may NOT change your layout! (Be sure and use layers on your original layout so that you can put later downloads behind previous downloads, if you so choose.)

You are allowed to join in no later than the third day, May 5th, and you must follow all the instructions up to that point. At the end of the challenge, upload your completed layout or quickpage to your gallery and use the Keyword, Country Liv's Surprise Challenge. You will only receive your Loyalty Stamp once you have posted your completed page. All participants will be entered into the drawing for the complete kit - You Are My Sunshine.

When we finish the challenge, you will have a beautiful layout made from the free downloaded products. If you would like to make a quickpage of your entry and share it with the rest of the participants, let us know in the final day's thread and I will host the download link for any interested participants. E-mail me your full size PNG file to, countryliv@yahoo.com.

If you have any problems or questions, please Private Message me and I will do my best to help you. This will be a learning experience for me and a fun, free product challenge for you!

There is a Progressive Scrap Tutorial in our Tutorials forum if you need a refresher course!

Here is a May calendar if you should need a visual prompt!
MayProgressiveScrapCalendar.jpg
MayProgressiveScrapCalendar.jpg (188.12 KiB) Viewed 437 times

Please go to DAY 1 to join in the fun!

__________*SHOP * PINTEREST * TWITTER * GOOGLE+ * FACEBOOK*__________

Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist

Re: Challenge Surprise for May!

Sat May 09, 2015 3:13 pm

:wave:
Last edited by Tbear on Sat May 09, 2015 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: oops wrong thread

OliviaDunaway
ScrapBird Designer

Re: May Surprise Challenge Winner!

Sat May 23, 2015 7:29 pm

I decided to go ahead and do the drawing early because everyone has completed the progressive scrap.

Drum roll please. And the winner of the full You Are My Sunshine kit is just-pjz! I will send you the download link via PM!

CONGRATULATIONS! :yahoo2:

I hope everyone has enjoyed this month's Surprise Challenge with me! I feel like the progressive scrap was a success and hope you agree :) As promised, any of you that submitted your completed png file will receive the zip package with the rest of the participants' quick pages; I will send you the link via private message.

Please join me again next month for another Surprise Challenge!

Tbear

Sat May 23, 2015 8:04 pm

Way to go, Just-pjz!!!!

:yahoo2: :yahoo2:

just-pjz
Blue Bird

Tue May 26, 2015 12:07 am

woo-WOOT!!!
thank you! :yahoo:

Janet

Tue May 26, 2015 7:21 pm

:yahoo2: :yahoo2: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :yahoo2: :yahoo2:

OliviaDunaway
ScrapBird Designer

Tue May 26, 2015 8:57 pm

I have PM'd the shared quick pages link to all the participants. If anyone else is interested in receiving them, please submit your png file from the challenge and I will include it at the end of May, with another disbursement.

Our collection thus far:

ProgScrapQPs.png

Return to “Country Liv's Surprise Challenge”