User avatar
OliviaDunaway
ScrapBird Designer
Posts: 926
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:30 pm
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger Facebook Google+

Re: Progressive Scrap DAY 4

Sun May 10, 2015 6:19 am

sanra wrote:I am painting myself into a corner. :D The tabs remind me of garters we used to wear to keep nylons up. :o
Image


Shhhhh . . . you don't want people to know just how dated we are!!! :lol2:

You're still looking good to me!
Image

__________*SHOP * PINTEREST * TWITTER * GOOGLE+ * FACEBOOK*__________

User avatar
Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist
Posts: 7530
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:41 pm
Location: Midwest, USA

Re: Progressive Scrap DAY 4

Sun May 10, 2015 2:28 pm

OliviaDunaway wrote:
sanra wrote:I am painting myself into a corner. :D The tabs remind me of garters we used to wear to keep nylons up. :o
Image


Shhhhh . . . you don't want people to know just how dated we are!!! :lol2:

You're still looking good to me!

I have no idea what you're talking about. :nope:
What are garters to hold up nylons? :D

User avatar
OliviaDunaway
ScrapBird Designer
Posts: 926
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:30 pm
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger Facebook Google+

Re: Progressive Scrap DAY 4

Sun May 10, 2015 5:54 pm

Tbear wrote:
OliviaDunaway wrote:
sanra wrote:I am painting myself into a corner. :D The tabs remind me of garters we used to wear to keep nylons up. :o
Image


Shhhhh . . . you don't want people to know just how dated we are!!! :lol2:

You're still looking good to me!

I have no idea what you're talking about. :nope:
What are garters to hold up nylons? :D


Nice fake, Tbear! :bravo:
Image

__________*SHOP * PINTEREST * TWITTER * GOOGLE+ * FACEBOOK*__________

SherryD
White Bird
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:29 am

Re: Progressive Scrap DAY 4

Mon May 11, 2015 2:32 am

Image
There's the day 4. Have some of computer issues worked out but not all.

SherryD
White Bird
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:29 am

Re: Progressive Scrap DAY 4

Mon May 11, 2015 2:50 am

Okay that wasn't right! I'd apparently moved the ribbons by mistake in the psd and didn't notice until I saw it in gallery. Going crazy wuth this pop-up ad mess. Removed photo above and reposted correct one
Image
Hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day. My son is in PA but called me for long chat. Hubby offered to take me out to dinner last night but I was too tired from cleaning, today I made a roast beef dinner and had my father and his girlfriend (both in their 80's) over for dinner. She has lost 3 of her 4 children and the remaining son didn't seem to have anything planned for her. I could tell she appreciated it and that made it worthwhile.

User avatar
OliviaDunaway
ScrapBird Designer
Posts: 926
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:30 pm
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger Facebook Google+

Re: Progressive Scrap DAY 4

Mon May 11, 2015 5:28 am

SherryD wrote:Okay that wasn't right! I'd apparently moved the ribbons by mistake in the psd and didn't notice until I saw it in gallery. Going crazy wuth this pop-up ad mess. Removed photo above and reposted correct one
Image
Hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day. My son is in PA but called me for long chat. Hubby offered to take me out to dinner last night but I was too tired from cleaning, today I made a roast beef dinner and had my father and his girlfriend (both in their 80's) over for dinner. She has lost 3 of her 4 children and the remaining son didn't seem to have anything planned for her. I could tell she appreciated it and that made it worthwhile.


Hey Sherry! Glad you got your PC to working! Your layout is looking great.

I hope you had a nice day even if you couldn't see your son. You are such a kind person to make Mother's Day special for someone else.
Image

__________*SHOP * PINTEREST * TWITTER * GOOGLE+ * FACEBOOK*__________

User avatar
kotare
ScrapBird Moderator
Posts: 1595
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:37 am

Re: Progressive Scrap DAY 4

Wed May 13, 2015 1:06 am

Thanks to some health issues I am very very far behind. :( Maybe I cheated on this step - I deleted bits of the hangers and turned them into brads. ;)

Image

Return to “Country Liv's Surprise Challenge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest