Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist

Re: Progressive Scrap DAY 7

Sun May 17, 2015 12:28 am

kotare wrote:Here's my finished 'quick page'. I need to hunt down the photo to make it a finished layout. I must admit it doesn't feel like a 'me' page.

Your page is just perfect, Kotare. I'm sure when you add your photo and maybe some journaling, it will feel more like you.

There are so many just super pages done with this challenge. Everyone of them is going into my inspirational file!

Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist

Sun May 17, 2015 12:31 am

OliviaDunaway wrote:You are so welcome! And I agree that all the layouts turned out really nice (well, except for you know who)!

Your layout is marvelous too! Thanks for playing with us!

You know who???

Anyone I know? :D

OliviaDunaway
ScrapBird Designer

Sun May 17, 2015 6:00 pm

kotare wrote:Here's my finished 'quick page'. I need to hunt down the photo to make it a finished layout. I must admit it doesn't feel like a 'me' page.

Julia, I really like your page! I think one of the things progressive scrap is supposed to do is make us think about placement and go outside our comfort zones. I enjoyed playing along and pretending I didn't know what was coming next; it gave me license to not be perfect! The reason I stopped making layouts is because they took me days to get them just so and that became a bore and a chore. :yes:

Thanks so much for playing!

__________*SHOP * PINTEREST * TWITTER * GOOGLE+ * FACEBOOK*__________

SherryD
White Bird

Tue May 26, 2015 6:47 am

Sorry I am way late with this but had computer issues. I made this page for Liv's daughter, Kimberli, to celebrate the joy she has in her grandchildren. Scrapped with You Are My Sunshine by Country Liv's Graphics.

sanra
Gold Bird

Tue May 26, 2015 4:30 pm

They always save the best for last. Great job!!!. I hope your computer is fixed. :wave:

OliviaDunaway
ScrapBird Designer

Tue May 26, 2015 7:18 pm

SherryD wrote:Sorry I am way late with this but had computer issues. I made this page for Liv's daughter, Kimberli, to celebrate the joy she has in her grandchildren. Scrapped with You Are My Sunshine by Country Liv's Graphics.

How sweet of you Sherry! I'm sure Kim is going to be surprised and wowed! Thank you!

No problem about being late! Stuff happens and we are just glad things are straightening out for you. Lovely page! Thank you so much for playing with us this month :)

__________*SHOP * PINTEREST * TWITTER * GOOGLE+ * FACEBOOK*__________

Return to “Country Liv's Surprise Challenge”