OliviaDunaway
ScrapBird Designer

Re: CLGraphics' June 2015 Surprise Challenge

Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:49 am

Tbear wrote:Precocious? Poor Janet...she'll be running for the google translator again.
AND THEN...she's going to wonder how your can put "precocious" and "bear" in the same sentence, especially when the bear refers to me. :lol:

Well . . . if she remembers that you, the bear, is referred to as a 'Digital Artist' I am sure she can swallow the adjective precocious to describe you (especially if she saw the definition about you fruiting earlier than usual!) :P

Anyhow, I am trying my best to expose and educate our friends across the seas to US lingo! How am I doing? :D

__________*SHOP * PINTEREST * TWITTER * GOOGLE+ * FACEBOOK*__________

Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist

Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:14 am

OliviaDunaway wrote:
Tbear wrote:Precocious? Poor Janet...she'll be running for the google translator again.
AND THEN...she's going to wonder how your can put "precocious" and "bear" in the same sentence, especially when the bear refers to me. :lol:

Well . . . if she remembers that you, the bear, is referred to as a 'Digital Artist' I am sure she can swallow the adjective precocious to describe you (especially if she saw the definition about you fruiting earlier than usual!) :P

Anyhow, I am trying my best to expose and educate our friends across the seas to US lingo! How am I doing? :D

How are you doing? I'd say linguistically provocative :D

"Digital Artist" :rolleye:
Me thinks Marzena's complimentary embellishment is generously exaggerated. :yes: :yes:

OliviaDunaway
ScrapBird Designer

Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:33 am

Me thinks Marzena's complimentary embellishment is generously exaggerated. :yes: :yes:

Now I take exception to that statement!!! You are one of the most talented and prolific digital artists I have ever known! :yes: So stop throwing cow chips at Marzena's prose!

Tbear

Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:24 pm

Divine Ice Cream Dessert

All that talk about ice cream...I put aside the gummy bears and the molasses and created this recipe instead.
Especially since I am lactose intolerant and cannot have ice cream...even the creamy part at the bottom of the bowl :crying:

I can lick the card though...which explains the reason for keeping the gummy bears and molasses to myself. :D

OliviaDunaway
ScrapBird Designer

Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:00 pm

Tbear wrote:Image
Divine Ice Cream Dessert

All that talk about ice cream...I put aside the gummy bears and the molasses and created this recipe instead.
Especially since I am lactose intolerant and cannot have ice cream...even the creamy part at the bottom of the bowl :crying:

I can lick the card though...which explains the reason for keeping the gummy bears and molasses to myself. :D

Awe . . . so sorry about the bottom of the bowl problem! Great recipe T! Did you know that you can be lactose intolerant for a period of time and then WHAM! BAM! You aren't? I have a pharmacist friend and when he saw I was buying some Lactaid so I could have cereal, cheese, and ice cream (not at the same time) he told me to periodically try drinking a quarter cup of milk because the intolerance will go away after a bit! He was right! I had been taking Lactaid for a couple of years and when I stopped it and tested myself I was no longer lactose intolerant! :yahoo2:

twizzle
Orange Bird

Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:04 pm

This recipe really is a family favourite. We usually make it with raspberries as they contrast so well with the sweetness of the meringues.

http://gallery.scrapbird.com/displayima ... play_media

I sent you the full size version of the recipe card for sharing. Looking forward to seeing what everybody else makes.
I create for Country Liv's Graphics

OliviaDunaway
ScrapBird Designer

Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:24 am

twizzle wrote:This recipe really is a family favourite. We usually make it with raspberries as they contrast so well with the sweetness of the meringues.

I sent you the full size version of the recipe card for sharing. Looking forward to seeing what everybody else makes.

Well done Twizzle! This really does sound yummy. I don't think we can buy meringues in the States; Mom always made her own.

Tbear

Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:28 am

What if you broke up pieces of your favorite chocolate bar and lined the bowl with that instead of meringue? :D

Am I evil or what? :lol:

OliviaDunaway
ScrapBird Designer

Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:33 am

Tbear wrote:What if you broke up pieces of your favorite chocolate bar and lined the bowl with that instead of meringue? :D

Am I evil or what? :lol:

Yes! That sounds mag! Yes! You most definitely are evil! (JK) Now you have me fantasizing about Hershey's milk chocolate bars with ice cream and strawberries and REAL whipped cream or Cool Whip!!!! :o

twizzle
Orange Bird

Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:58 pm

Well ladies you wanted chocolate. How about this one.

Not something I would like myself as I like my bananas fresh from the skin but thought you might enjoy it!! If not, you could just eat the chocolate and the marshmallows.
I create for Country Liv's Graphics

Return to “Country Liv's Surprise Challenge”