User avatar
sanra
Gold Bird
Posts: 1943
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:11 am

Re: Myst's Element Challenge July 2015

Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Mr Santa is having trouble getting all the elves to work. :think: :D He is busy with the reindeer right now. They keep running away. :yes: :D
Image

User avatar
sanra
Gold Bird
Posts: 1943
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:11 am

Re: Myst's Element Challenge July 2015

Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:48 pm

Everything is under control now. (I think)

page 2
Image
http://gallery.scrapbird.com/displayimage.php?pid=5448
Image

User avatar
Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist
Posts: 7530
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:41 pm
Location: Midwest, USA

Re: Myst's Element Challenge July 2015

Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:13 am

MystD wrote:Dear Participants

It was brought to my attention (thank you TBear!!!) that I made a huge blunder and have been sending you a JPG file instead of the PNG extraction that you were supposed to have received.

I cannot apologise enough.

I will send it to all of you immediately, of course, and to try to repair this inexcusable mistake, in the end of the month you will all receive a Christmas Mini Kit, with my undying gratitude for having participated, and my deepest apologies for my stupidity.

I'm really sorry.

And I really really love you :love:

Big hugs!

No apology needed :nope:
You are now officially ONE OF US!! :lol:

Besides, I am fairly certain it's Olivia's fault :yes:

User avatar
MystD
ScrapBird Designer
Posts: 713
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact: Website Facebook Google+ Twitter

Re: Myst's Element Challenge July 2015

Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:53 am

Tbear wrote:
MystD wrote:Dear Participants

It was brought to my attention (thank you TBear!!!) that I made a huge blunder and have been sending you a JPG file instead of the PNG extraction that you were supposed to have received.

I cannot apologise enough.

I will send it to all of you immediately, of course, and to try to repair this inexcusable mistake, in the end of the month you will all receive a Christmas Mini Kit, with my undying gratitude for having participated, and my deepest apologies for my stupidity.

I'm really sorry.

And I really really love you :love:

Big hugs!

No apology needed :nope:
You are now officially ONE OF US!! :lol:

Besides, I am fairly certain it's Olivia's fault :yes:


OMG Tbear don't let her hear that :lol2:
She can do rather terrible vengeance with clever pictures!
Thanks you :love:
Big hugs!
Image
...........................................Image Image Image Image

User avatar
MystD
ScrapBird Designer
Posts: 713
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact: Website Facebook Google+ Twitter

Re: Myst's Element Challenge July 2015

Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:56 am

sanra wrote:Everything is under control now. (I think)

page 2
Image
http://gallery.scrapbird.com/displayimage.php?pid=5448


This is absolutely gorgeous!!! :o
Thanks so muvh for playing! :love:
Big hugs!
Image
...........................................Image Image Image Image

User avatar
OliviaDunaway
ScrapBird Designer
Posts: 926
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:30 pm
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger Facebook Google+

Re: Myst's Element Challenge July 2015

Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:07 pm

Tbear wrote:
MystD wrote:Dear Participants

It was brought to my attention (thank you TBear!!!) that I made a huge blunder and have been sending you a JPG file instead of the PNG extraction that you were supposed to have received.

I cannot apologise enough.

I will send it to all of you immediately, of course, and to try to repair this inexcusable mistake, in the end of the month you will all receive a Christmas Mini Kit, with my undying gratitude for having participated, and my deepest apologies for my stupidity.

I'm really sorry.

And I really really love you :love:

Big hugs!

No apology needed :nope:
You are now officially ONE OF US!! :lol:

Besides, I am fairly certain it's Olivia's fault :yes:


My fault? MY FAULT? I couldn't even find this challenge until my good loyal friend Sanra clued me in on what you, Tyrant-bear, were doing! There is no mercy for old ladies? Even really old ladies? If I didn't have so much class, I'd rip you a new one you Terrible Tyrant bear! :disagree:
Image

__________*SHOP * PINTEREST * TWITTER * GOOGLE+ * FACEBOOK*__________

User avatar
OliviaDunaway
ScrapBird Designer
Posts: 926
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:30 pm
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger Facebook Google+

Re: Myst's Element Challenge July 2015

Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:30 pm

[/quote]
No apology needed :nope:
You are now officially ONE OF US!! :lol:

Besides, I am fairly certain it's Olivia's fault :yes:[/quote]

OMG Tbear don't let her hear that :lol2:
She can do rather terrible vengeance with clever pictures!
Thanks you :love:
Big hugs![/quote]

Myst? Are you jumping on the Tyrant bear's wagon? I thought you were MY friend! You'd better watch out for her, she might share her honey but if you step a wee bit over the line she will dump a bee hive on your head!
2015-07-09_1519.png
2015-07-09_1519.png (136.58 KiB) Viewed 99 times


Maybe you are just trying to mollify her? I hope it works or we might have to get those guys in the white coats to come and get her again!

2015-07-09_1517_001.png
2015-07-09_1517_001.png (27.44 KiB) Viewed 99 times


PS: I forgive you :yes: May I play in your challenge?
Image

__________*SHOP * PINTEREST * TWITTER * GOOGLE+ * FACEBOOK*__________

User avatar
MystD
ScrapBird Designer
Posts: 713
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact: Website Facebook Google+ Twitter

Re: Myst's Element Challenge July 2015

Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:45 pm

OliviaDunaway wrote:No apology needed :nope:
You are now officially ONE OF US!! :lol:

Besides, I am fairly certain it's Olivia's fault :yes:

OMG Tbear don't let her hear that :lol2:
She can do rather terrible vengeance with clever pictures!
Thanks you :love:
Big hugs!

Myst? Are you jumping on the Tyrant bear's wagon? I thought you were MY friend! You'd better watch out for her, she might share her honey but if you step a wee bit over the line she will dump a bee hive on your head!
2015-07-09_1519.png


Maybe you are just trying to mollify her? I hope it works or we might have to get those guys in the white coats to come and get her again!

2015-07-09_1517_001.png


PS: I forgive you :yes: May I play in your challenge?


:oops: Can I come out of hiding now? :oops:
Tbear, I told you this would go horribly wrong, Liv is the best of friends but she is VERY competent... and that includes retribution :lol2:
:love: Liv :love: I was going to say "Do you want the Santa anyway?" even if you didn't want to play :lol2: :lol2:
PM on the way.
Thanks!
Hugs!!
Image
...........................................Image Image Image Image

User avatar
sanra
Gold Bird
Posts: 1943
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:11 am

Re: Myst's Element Challenge July 2015

Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:59 pm

OliviaDunaway wrote:

My fault? MY FAULT? I couldn't even find this challenge until my good loyal friend Sanra clued me in on what you, Tyrant-bear, were doing! There is no mercy for old ladies? Even really old ladies? If I didn't have so much class, I'd rip you a new one you Terrible Tyrant bear! :disagree:


I think I better get out of town while the gettings good. :D :agree:
Attachments
oldladydriver.gif
oldladydriver.gif (112.36 KiB) Viewed 96 times
Image

User avatar
MystD
ScrapBird Designer
Posts: 713
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact: Website Facebook Google+ Twitter

Re: Myst's Element Challenge July 2015

Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:06 pm

sanra wrote:
OliviaDunaway wrote:

My fault? MY FAULT? I couldn't even find this challenge until my good loyal friend Sanra clued me in on what you, Tyrant-bear, were doing! There is no mercy for old ladies? Even really old ladies? If I didn't have so much class, I'd rip you a new one you Terrible Tyrant bear! :disagree:


I think I better get out of town while the gettings good. :D :agree:


Oh sanra... You'll miss all the FUN! :lol2: :lol3:
Image
...........................................Image Image Image Image

Return to “Myst's Elements Challenge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest