User avatar
MystD
ScrapBird Designer
Posts: 713
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact: Website Facebook Google+ Twitter

Re: Myst's Element Challenge June 2016

Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:57 am

Tbear wrote:Working on mine today. Might be a day or two to uploading though.

The flowers need to take root. :D


Take your time! :love:
Image
...........................................Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist
Posts: 7533
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:41 pm
Location: Midwest, USA

Re: Myst's Element Challenge June 2016

Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:59 pm

Image
Memories of Long Ago using Lavender Dreams

Thanks for the beautiful element, Myst!

User avatar
MystD
ScrapBird Designer
Posts: 713
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact: Website Facebook Google+ Twitter

Re: Myst's Element Challenge June 2016

Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:42 pm

Tbear wrote:Image
Memories of Long Ago using Lavender Dreams

Thanks for the beautiful element, Myst!


Oh Tbear, what a sweet page!!!
Your Bonus is on the way, thanks so much for playing!
Big hugs
Image
...........................................Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Betsyfru
Digital Elite Team Artist
Posts: 431
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:33 pm

Re: Myst's Element Challenge June 2016

Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:10 am

Here's mine:

Spring Flowers
Image
I used Lavender Dreams by Myst Designs and the free flower element provided. Thanks, Myst!

User avatar
MystD
ScrapBird Designer
Posts: 713
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact: Website Facebook Google+ Twitter

Re: Myst's Element Challenge June 2016

Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:34 pm

Betsyfru wrote:Here's mine:

Spring Flowers
Image
I used Lavender Dreams by Myst Designs and the free flower element provided. Thanks, Myst!


So vibrant! It's gorgeous!, thanks Betsy!
Hugs
Image
...........................................Image Image Image Image

User avatar
moog
Digital Elite Team Artist
Posts: 473
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:24 am

Re: Myst's Element Challenge June 2016

Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:11 am

Here's mine:
Image

Sarah's Smile
http://gallery.scrapbird.com/displayimage.php?pid=8350

I'm not sure where or when this photo of my sister was taken, but she looks so happy!
Created for Myst's June 2016 Element challenge
viewtopic.php?f=230&t=42704
using the floral element she provided, as well as her "A Little Spring", most likely a bonus kit, as it's not in the shop.
I also used "Subtle Woodland Overlays
http://scrapbird.com/designers-c-73/d-j ... 16872.html
and "Scribbles Titles"
http://scrapbird.com/designers-c-73/d-j ... 17106.html
by Elisabeth's Market Cross.

User avatar
MystD
ScrapBird Designer
Posts: 713
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact: Website Facebook Google+ Twitter

Re: Myst's Element Challenge June 2016

Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:04 pm

moog wrote:Here's mine:
Image

Sarah's Smile
http://gallery.scrapbird.com/displayimage.php?pid=8350

I'm not sure where or when this photo of my sister was taken, but she looks so happy!
Created for Myst's June 2016 Element challenge
viewtopic.php?f=230&t=42704
using the floral element she provided, as well as her "A Little Spring", most likely a bonus kit, as it's not in the shop.
I also used "Subtle Woodland Overlays
http://scrapbird.com/designers-c-73/d-j ... 16872.html
and "Scribbles Titles"
http://scrapbird.com/designers-c-73/d-j ... 17106.html
by Elisabeth's Market Cross.


What a beautiful smile your sister has!
I love the soft colours you used in the background of your page, they make such a beautiful contrast with the bright flowers!
Thanks for playing, Bonus on the way :love2:
Image
...........................................Image Image Image Image

Return to “Myst's Elements Challenge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest