smikeel
Digital Elite Team Artist
Location: 200 miles away, in any direction, from a large city.

Re: New To Me March 2016

Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:41 pm

This tutorial is just to much fun! I did a second page, and spent time playing - a lot. :D This is also for Country Liv's March 2016 Brush On Challenge.

It's a Shamrock - This Time
I used the Darling Free brush (Thank You Olivia!), and a paper from each CLGraphics Sew Spring Page Kit by Country Liv's Graphics, and CLGraphics Sew Spring Cardstock by Country Liv's Graphics.

Tbear

Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:20 pm

smikeel wrote:This tutorial is just to much fun! I did a second page, and spent time playing - a lot. :D This is also for Country Liv's March 2016 Brush On Challenge.

I used the Darling Free brush (Thank You Olivia!), and a paper from each CLGraphics Sew Spring Page Kit by Country Liv's Graphics, and CLGraphics Sew Spring Cardstock by Country Liv's Graphics.

Wow! Kim, you just keep getting better and better at this!! :love2:

Janet

Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:48 pm

Tbear wrote:
smikeel wrote:This tutorial is just to much fun! I did a second page, and spent time playing - a lot. :D This is also for Country Liv's March 2016 Brush On Challenge.

Wow! Kim, you just keep getting better and better at this!! :love2:

LOVE IT!!!

Return to “New To Me”