1. This month's letter is K.
This CAN be the first letter for any scrapbooking kits that you have in your stash, OR, it CAN be the first letter of the main word or Title of your Layout. For example, this month you could choose to scrap a page with the title 'Knock Me For a Loop'. It could also be called "Kitty Cat", "Our Trip to Kansas", "Queen Katherine" or any other title you choose starting with K. The title must be on the layout in some form - via word art, alphasets, or as a header for your Journaling.
2. Create a LO – you can use Quick Clicks (layout templates).
MUST be a NEW LO this month.
3. You may use more than one kit. They do not all have to start with the featured letter.
4. Post your LO to Dancing with letters gallery (if not doing double duty) and in this thread
5. Double duty is OK.
6. I have a bonus for anyone who uses Keen Green Garden for their layout by May 1. It is NOT required - feel free to use any product you like - but I have a little bonus for those who do use my featured kit.
*** Part two – Scrap Lift A Layout: optional ***
Create a second page using the same kit/s that you used to create your layout in part one, OR with another title starting with the same letter as in part one, but this time you have to choose someone else's layout to scrap lift. Again, any product(s) are your choice. I love seeing the scraplifts and the original pages you lifted, so thanks for linking and crediting those in the thread too!
Here is the featured kit: https://scrapbird.com/designers-c-73/d- ... 18563.html
and here is my layout: