Elizabeth
ScrapBird Designer

Dancing With Letters - November - O

Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:29 am

This month's letter is O.

This CAN be the first letter for any scrapbooking kits that you have in your stash, OR, it CAN be the first letter of the main word or Title of your Layout. For example, this month you could choose to scrap a page with the title 'Our Thanksgiving'. It could also be called "Onion Soup", "
"Over the Hill", "Outstanding" or any other title you choose starting with O. The title must be on the layout in some form - via word art, alphasets, or as a header for your Journaling.

Create a LO – you can use Quick Clicks (layout templates).
MUST be a NEW LO this month.

You may use more than one kit.

Post your LO to Dancing with letters gallery -optional - and in this thread - required for the bonus.

Double duty is OK.

*** Part two – Scrap Lift A Layout: optional ***

Create a second page using the same kit/s that you used to create your layout in part one, OR with another title starting with the same letter as in part one, but this time you have to choose someone else's layout to scrap lift.

Please link and acknowledge the person you scraplift if at all possible.

The featured kit this month is Thanksgiving Blessings - but since I've already used letters T, G, and B, fairly recently I won't bother with matching the monthly letter to the title. If you use this kit for your layout, you may choose any other of my products in the store as your bonus.

This kit includes a full 'paper' alpha set, it's just not shown on the preview - except it does look like the word 'thanksgiving'.

I don't have enough family left to take photos at Thanksgiving, so I don't have a a layout for this one - at least not with that theme. Although I do have an idea if I can find the right photos. I might still get a layout done. Can't wait to see yours!

EMC_K_ThanksgivingBlessings.jpg
EMC_K_ThanksgivingBlessings.jpg (508.23 KiB) Viewed 67 times

Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist

Re: Dancing With Letters - November - O

Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:54 pm

Overseas Twins
I used two kits this time: Thanksgiving Blessings and Faces From The Past.

A lift of Smikeel's gorgeous Face From The Past

Elizabeth
ScrapBird Designer

Re: Dancing With Letters - November - O

Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:57 am

Tbear what product do you want for your bonus? Anything of mine you don't already have. (unless you fancy a duplicate zip, lol)

Return to “Dancing With Letters”