Edit to list participants:
scraplifts for extra draw:
Please use your own layout as the stamp - just shrink it to 100 x 100 and put it on your card. In this way you don't have to wait for the end of the month for me to send out a loyalty stamp - so you can use it earlier. Your stamp will be unique and definite proof that you participated. Thanks!
This is a Loyalty Card Challenge
This is a month long, two part challenge, second part is optional. You'll receive a monthly loyalty stamp - but I want to ask Marzena about using our layouts (shrunk to size) for the stamps - so watch this space for a possible rule change.
*** Part one - Alphabet Layout ***
This month’s letter is... G
1. At the beginning of each month I’ll post a letter of the Alphabet.This CAN be the first letter for any scrapbooking kits that you have in your stash
, OR, it CAN be the first letter of the Title of your Layout.
For example, this month (for Americans, anyway) you could choose to scrap a page with the title 'Give Thanks'. It could also be called "Grilling Out", "Gerald", "Go Tigers" or any other title you choose starting with G. The title must be on the layout in some form - via word art, alphasets, or as a header for your Journaling.
2. Create a LO – you can use Quick Clicks (layout templates).
MUST be a NEW LO and not an old one already in a gallery somewhere.
3. You may use more than one kit that starts with the nominated letter.
4. Post your LO to Dancing with letters gallery and in this thread
5. Double duty is OK.
6. At the end of the month all name/s will go into a draw and 1 random drawn name will get one of my products to the value of $[undetermined as yet].
7. The more LO's the more times your name is included in the draw. You have to create a different layout for each entry.
That's it for part one.
*** Part two – Scrap Lift A Layout: optional ***
1. Create a second page using the same kit/s that you used to create your layout in part one, OR with another title starting with the same letter as in part one, but this time you have to choose someone else's layout to scrap lift.
2. Any layouts you do for this part count as an extra draw for participation. So if you do 1 LO for part one and 1 LO for part 2 you have two draw entries.
3. Please link and acknowledge the person you scraplift if at all possible.
I will update with my own layout soon!