This month's letter is C.
This CAN be the first letter for any scrapbooking kits that you have in your stash, OR, it CAN be the first letter of the main word or Title of your Layout. For example, this month you could choose to scrap a page with the title 'Candy'. It could also be called "Cuddling", "Caught this Man for my Valentine", "Crab Meat" or any other title you choose starting with C - or in my case, featuring the C for the large word in the title. The title must be on the layout in some form - via word art, alphasets, or as a header for your Journaling. Mine this month features some of Tina's word art using 'Cat' and is done with much of the kit Caroline. (I used another bg)
2. Create a LO – you can use Quick Clicks (layout templates).
MUST be a NEW LO this month.
3. You may use more than one kit.
4. Post your LO to Dancing with letters gallery and in this thread
5. Double duty is OK.
6. At the end of the month all name/s will go into a draw and 1 random drawn name will get one of my products - no price restriction.
7. The more LO's the more times your name is included in the draw. Please create a different layout for each entry.
That's it for part one.
*** Part two – Scrap Lift A Layout: optional ***
1. Create a second page using the same kit/s that you used to create your layout in part one, OR with another title starting with the same letter as in part one, but this time you have to choose someone else's layout to scrap lift.
2. Any layouts you do for this part count as an extra draw for participation. So if you do 1 LO for part one and 1 LO for part 2 you have two draw entries.
3. Please link and acknowledge the person you scraplift if at all possible.
Here is my layout of Jack - a friend's cat.