1. This month's letter is V.
This CAN be the first letter for any scrapbooking kits that you have in your stash, OR, it CAN be the first letter of the main word or Title of your Layout. For example, this month you could choose to scrap a page with the title 'new Victory'. It could also be called "my new Van", "Volunteering", "Vase of Flowers" or any other title you choose starting with V. The title must be on the layout in some form - via word art, alphasets, or as a header for your Journaling. Mine this month was created using my new kit Vintage Summer.
2. Create a LO – you can use Quick Clicks (layout templates).
MUST be a NEW LO this month.
3. You may use more than one kit.
4. Post your LO to Dancing with letters gallery (if not doing double duty) and in this thread
5. Double duty is OK.6. NEW incentive this month
- I am changing up the rules a bit. Instead of doing a draw at the end of the month - I have a bonus for anyone who uses my kit Vintage Summer for their layout. It is NOT required - feel free to use any product you like - but I have a little bonus for those who do use Vintage Summer.
*** Part two – Scrap Lift A Layout: optional ***
1. Create a second page using the same kit/s that you used to create your layout in part one, OR with another title starting with the same letter as in part one, but this time you have to choose someone else's layout to scrap lift. Again, any product(s) are your choice. I love seeing the scraplifts and the original pages you lifted, so thanks for linking those in the thread too!
2. Please link and acknowledge the person you scraplift if at all possible.
Here are the bonus pieces for Vintage Summer, if used:
I'll put my layouts in the next post. I look forward to all your "V" layouts! I have another one in mind too.