1. This month's letter is B.
This CAN be the first letter for any scrapbooking kits that you have in your stash, OR, it CAN be the first letter of the main word or Title of your Layout. For example, this month you could choose to scrap a page with the title 'Bucking Bronco'. It could also be called "our new Baby", "Birds of a Feather", "Brilliant Graduate" or any other title you choose starting with B. The title must be on the layout in some form - via word art, alphasets, or as a header for your Journaling. Mine this month was created using my new kit Bonnie And Friends. This kit unintentionally coordinates (roughly) with Tea In The Garden and My Tween. Guess that says something about what colors I like, eh?
2. Create a LO – you can use Quick Clicks (layout templates).
MUST be a NEW LO this month.
3. You may use more than one kit. They do not all have to start with the featured letter.
4. Post your LO to Dancing with letters gallery (if not doing double duty) and in this thread
5. Double duty is OK.
6. I have a bonus for anyone who uses my kit Bonnie and Friends for their layout. It is NOT required - feel free to use any product you like - but I have a little bonus for those who do use Bonnie And Friends. FYI - the children in the kit were originally drawn by my daughter. She gave me the sketches and I modified them a bit for the kit. Next year she is taking Graphic Design; I can't wait to see what else she can draw for me, lol! I may have to put her on retainer.
See the kit here: http://scrapbird.com/designers-c-73/d-j ... 18029.html
*** Part two – Scrap Lift A Layout: optional ***
Create a second page using the same kit/s that you used to create your layout in part one, OR with another title starting with the same letter as in part one, but this time you have to choose someone else's layout to scrap lift. Again, any product(s) are your choice. I love seeing the scraplifts and the original pages you lifted, so thanks for linking and crediting those in the thread too!
Here is the bonus for using the optional Bonnie And Friends Kit, and my first layout using Bonnie And Friends is on the product sample. I am going to do another layout though to feature my daughter's sketches!