1. This month's letter is H.
This CAN be the first letter for any scrapbooking kits that you have in your stash, OR, it CAN be the first letter of the main word or Title of your Layout. For example, this month you could choose to scrap a page with the title 'Howdy Doody'. It could also be called "Horse Thieves", "left Handed", "Honorable History" or any other title you choose starting with H. The title must be on the layout in some form - via word art, alphasets, or as a header for your Journaling. Mine this month was created using my new kits Dad's Hobbies. I realized around Father's Day that I barely have any kits designed around men, so - although these hobbies certainly aren't restricted to men, they certainly apply.
2. Create a LO – you can use Quick Clicks (layout templates).
MUST be a NEW LO this month.
3. You may use more than one kit. They do not all have to start with the featured letter.
4. Post your LO to Dancing with letters gallery (if not doing double duty) and in this thread
5. Double duty is OK.
6. I have a bonus for anyone who uses either of my Dad's Hobbies for their layout. It is NOT required - feel free to use any product you like - but I have a little bonus for those who do use my featured kit or kits - see that below.
*** Part two – Scrap Lift A Layout: optional ***
Create a second page using the same kit/s that you used to create your layout in part one, OR with another title starting with the same letter as in part one, but this time you have to choose someone else's layout to scrap lift. Again, any product(s) are your choice. I love seeing the scraplifts and the original pages you lifted, so thanks for linking and crediting those in the thread too!
Here are the featured kits, and you can find them in the store in my Market Cross section: http://scrapbird.com/designers-c-73/d-j ... 3_515_513/
Here is my layout using both kits:
Here is the bonus: