1. This month's letter is F - my first repeat. Choices were getting sparse!
This CAN be the first letter for any scrapbooking kits that you have in your stash, OR, it CAN be the first letter of the main word or Title of your Layout. For example, this month you could choose to scrap a page with the title 'Family'. It could also be called "Friends in Far Places", "Funny Little Girl", "Fuzzbucket" or any other title you choose starting with F. The title must be on the layout in some form - via word art, alphasets, or as a header for your Journaling. This month's featured kit has an alpha included.
2. Create a LO – you can use Quick Clicks (layout templates).
MUST be a NEW LO this month.
3. You may use more than one kit. They do not all have to start with the featured letter.
4. Post your LO to Dancing with letters gallery (if not doing double duty) and in this thread
5. Double duty is OK.
6. I have a bonus for anyone who uses Faded Keepsakes 2 for their layout. It is NOT required - but I do have a bonus for anyone who uses my featured kit.
*** Part two – Scrap Lift A Layout: optional ***
Create a second page using the same kit/s that you used to create your layout in part one, OR with another title starting with the same letter as in part one, but this time you have to choose someone else's layout to scrap lift. Again, any product(s) are your choice. I love seeing the scraplifts and the original pages you lifted, so thanks for linking and crediting those in the thread too!
Here is the featured kit:https://scrapbird.com/designers-c-73/d- ... 18624.html
and here is my layout - only I'm waiting for some names from my uncle to fill in the journaling. In the centre is my great-grandmother with her arm around my GG grandmother. I never knew either of them but my mother knew and loved them both. Can't wait to see your layouts!
Here is the bonus -