OliviaDunaway
ScrapBird Designer

Rules for the CLGraphics' Desktop Challenge

Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:10 pm

Basic Desktop Challenge Rules

I'm starting a monthly desktop challenge this year and hope you can join the fun with me! This is a monthly Loyalty Club Challenge and you will receive a Loyalty Stamp upon your completion and posting of your qualifying entry in your album with the Keywords 'CLGraphics' Desktop Challenge' and a linked thumbnail in this thread.

I will have a template for you each month to use in the creation of a desktop layout for your computer desktop screen. Your challenge is to design a desktop calendar with products that are currently available in my ScrapBird store. You may use the posting bonuses and freebies I have given you since January 2015. You may also use products of other ScrapBird designers but at least 80% of your desktop needs to be CLGraphics products. You may use the calendar template I have for you or you may create one of your own design! Sometimes there will be a theme, sometimes not, but as always, this is your design with my products, there is no right or wrong.

So, come along and join me and other scrappers in this fun challenge!

If you should need any information on how to proceed please check out these forum threads:

How to Post your layout with a separate link to the gallery

Turn your layout into a link to the gallery

How to add link to designer's product in your page description

How to add layouts to the gallery!

__________*SHOP * PINTEREST * TWITTER * GOOGLE+ * FACEBOOK*__________

Return to “CLGraphics' Desktop Challenge”