tailz61
ScrapBird Designer

Top Drawer - May Challenge

Sun May 01, 2016 8:07 am

Do we all have those top drawers, boxes and hidey holes that we put all out stuff that doesn't have a proper home, I know I do, my kitchen drawers and as one fills I move onto another one until they're all full and I have to have clean out. Well I've been also doing a little cleaning out on my computer and found some old bits and pieces that I thought I'd use to do a challenge with.

If you are willing to take the risk, you can take a download peak of what was in my "Top Drawer"

The link has now been changed, see if this works for you, if not let me know

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p4salmect96bz ... r.zip?dl=0

My Top Drawer is full of elements and papers that are a mixture of this and that.

Your challenge is to make something out of these 'little treasures'!

You may recolour, cut and shut, do whatever you like with them, BUT apart from adding some brush work (if you wish) for added interest, you may NOT use anything else apart from what is in the box.

Layer it up, use blend mode you don't have to use everything that's in the drawer but don't go through any other drawers looking for anything else.

For anyone who participates in this challenge will receive a $5.00 discount coupon to be spent on any product in my store with a minimum spend of $5.00.

This is my example for you...yes I did a layout...I haven't done one in ages...another good reason for me to host a challenge ay.

CATS

Don't forget to upload to the gallery and link back here, this is most important for 2 reasons...1 so we can all share the love and 2 it's the only way that I can track who will get a coupon or not :D

The challenge will run until the 31st May, 2016

Betsyfru
Digital Elite Team Artist

Re: Top Drawer - May Challenge

Sun May 01, 2016 1:48 pm

:like:
I love your page! But, I love kitties, of course! I'm in!

Tbear

Sun May 01, 2016 1:50 pm

I'm with Betsy! :like:

Betsyfru

Sun May 01, 2016 9:16 pm

I do have one question...we are to use only what's in the top drawer, correct? Why does it state that anyone who uses a product from your store gets a coupon for $5.00 off of a product from your store? And what is that off-white petal-looking thingy sticking out from under the kitty photo on the right?

tailz61
ScrapBird Designer

Mon May 02, 2016 9:37 am

Betsyfru wrote:I do have one question...we are to use only what's in the top drawer, correct? Why does it state that anyone who uses a product from your store gets a coupon for $5.00 off of a product from your store? And what is that off-white petal-looking thingy sticking out from under the kitty photo on the right?

That is a very good point Betsy...glad you mentioned it, that wording was left over from my last challenge so I better fit that up ay :D that funny sticky out thing is actually a leaf shape that I cut from one of the papers in the Top Drawer. You can do that. You can cut shapes, make frames or anything as long as the original item was in the top drawer...does that make sense?

smikeel
Location: 200 miles away, in any direction, from a large city.

Mon May 02, 2016 2:36 pm

It all makes sense to me - this will be Fun!! :D

SassyScraps
Orange Bird

Tue May 03, 2016 4:35 am

tailz61
ScrapBird Designer

Tue May 03, 2016 9:39 am

SassyScraps wrote:Image

Love it...one of your kookaburra family I see :D

TillM
White Bird

Wed May 04, 2016 1:29 pm

Thank you for this challenge and a challenge it was! Blended 3 papers and recoloured the bow, good fn thanks!

Tbear

Wed May 04, 2016 6:47 pm

You ladies have set the bar high!

I gotta get going on this one! :yes:

Return to “Bonus Challenge”