Welcome to the Font Challenge!
For this month I chose this font, called Apple Butter:
The instructions this month are different:Do a Page/Layout including this Font, and one or more of the following bits of wisdom. The only requisite is that you must use a bit of wisdom and a product from our store, ScrapBird.com!
So here's what you have to do:
1. Add your name below to join in this month’s challenge.
2. Download the Font HERE
3. Create your Layout(s) using this Font, one or more bit of wisdom and any product from our Store. Remember that you must also make a copy of 600 px and 72ppi for the gallery, that cannot be bigger than 1 MB!
4. Upload your 72ppi resolution copy to your personal gallery and use the Keywords: Myst Designs-Font Challenge
. You may also share your 72ppi copy on your blog or other social media with a link back to this forum thread in case others would like to join in.
5. Come back to this thread and post your Layout with a link to the gallery and I will send you this month’s Bonus.Font Gallery
Your posting bonus for completing the challenge will be this full Alpha made with the very same Font!
Here are the Bits of Wisdom:
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short, enjoy it.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Stay true to yourself.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the future.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye, but don't worry, God never blinks.
16.. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful. Clutter weighs you down in many ways.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
19.. It's never too late to be happy. But it's all up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will this matter?'
27. Always choose life.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative of dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. Accept what you already have, not what you need
42. The best is yet to come...
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift."
46. The best gift to give someone is to listen.
47. Acknowledging that you were wrong does not make you weak, it makes you honest and credible.
48. If you seek leadership, remember it is a call to SERVE not a plan to get your own way.
49. Cheating earns you a gift box with nothing inside.
50. Be a good sport and your friends will want to play with you again.
51. Treat your spouse as your best friend.
52. When entering a competition make sure the prize is what you're actually wanting.
53. Your children are not an extension of you, they are individuals with their own personalities and life journey.
54. Everyone has been given different gifts. When we use them together we come as close to perfection as possible.
55. War is to be used as a last resort not every time someone steps on your toes.
56. Human rights should be given at birth not something anyone must earn or fight for.
57. Freedom for only select groups is not freedom. If it doesn't included those people you don't like, there's something wrong.
I hope you like the Font.
Any suggestions, questions or problems, I'm at your service via private message.
Thank you so much for joining!
NOTE - I live in Europe, Portugal. If you post that you want to join and I don't reply right away, please allow for time zone differences. It's possible I'm asleep