Mamrotka
ScrapBird Designer

Gallery and Forum Guidelines & Instructions

Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:50 am

We want to warmly welcome you to ScrapBird!

We are so excited you are here and we want our gallery and forum to be a inspiration for all of our members demonstrating how to use our amazing products here at ScrapBird.
We try to maintain a friendly and supportive environment for our members. Please feel free to post your layouts and support and encourage by commenting on layouts posted by others.

With the goal of building a creative and inspirational ScrapBird community, we'd love for you to post your layouts on which you have used ScrapBird products. We understand that our members also use products from other designers, so if you are also using products created by designers from other sites, you are welcome to credit, however, no off-site linking and other stores names is allowed, nor are promotional messages.

You are welcome to post 5 fan blinkies in your signature as long as none of them link to commercial sites/other stores, or promotional sites or blogs of off-site designers.
You are free to link to your personal blogs, or social networking pages.

You are welcome to post your layouts on which you have used ScrapBird products on our Facebook.

Please understand that our goal at ScrapBird is to develop and maintain genuine community spirit. Neither our forum or our gallery is to be used to promote the work of off-site designers.
If you are a creative team member working on behalf of off-site designers we recommend your using another site where advertising and Creative Team posting is permitted. Failure to respect our rules and our members may result in our contacting the designer you are representing, the deletion of your gallery and/or removal of your ScrapBird community membership privileges.

If you are our new member please read topic "Creating an account on the forum". In the section "ScrapBird Tutorials" you will find many useful tutorials - how to get around our forum and gallery.

For each new member of our forum and gallery our wonderful designers have prepared a free kit. You'll find it here..

We look forward to having you at ScrapBird!!

Marzia
White Bird

Re: Gallery and Forum Guidelines & Instructions

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:40 pm

I have a question, as I really want to be correct in using the forum and the gallery... I am on a tight budget and to scrap I use almost only kits from designers whose CT I am part of. I use almost always personal photos because the pages I make are for my personal use to. I understand and agree that outside linking and doing pub of non site designers is not allowed, but crediting is permitted with name of the kit and name of the designer...am I right? All this said and understood if I'd like to upload to the gallery a page made both for myself and the creative team, not using the name of the kit in the title of the page, not doing pub in any way, just name and kit for the credit part, would that be correct? I upload an example to be clear, I would write:

this page is a beautiful souvenir of my summer holidays, not always with shining sun...

credits: whisper kit by Scrap'Angie

Thanks for letting me know.

kotare
ScrapBird Moderator

Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:10 pm

Welcome to ScrapBird Marzia.

Yes you're correct. It is fine to credit non-SB product with kit name and designer name.

Tbear
Digital Elite Team Artist

Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:14 pm

Welcome Marzia!
Your page looks WONDERFUL!!

Marzia
White Bird

Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:05 am

:wave: thanks for the explanation!

Return to “About ScrapBird - our scrappy home on the web”